What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device by websites that you visit. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary and are deleted from your computer when you close your web browser. Persistent cookies remain on your computer or mobile device even after you close your browser.
- To enable certain functions of the website
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising
We use both session and persistent cookies on our website and we use different types of cookies to run the website:
These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They provide basic functionality and are automatically enabled when you visit our site. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Authentication cookies: These cookies are used to identify unique visitors to our website. They allow us to provide access to certain areas of the site for authorized users only.
- Security cookies: These cookies help us to keep our website safe and secure by detecting and preventing fraudulent activities.
These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website by collecting and reporting information anonymously. We use this information to optimize our website and improve user experience.
By using our website, you consent to the use of these analytics cookies. You can disable them through your browser settings, but this may affect the functionality of the website.